- Chiropractic Initial Consultation – $90
- Chiropractic Regular Treatment – $58
- Shockwave Initial Consultation – $90
- Shockwave Regular Treatment – $75
- Single treatment (25 minutes) – $30
- Pre-Paid 5 Package – $125
- Pre-Paid 10 Package – $230
- Weekend Rental – $250
Registered Massage Therapy:
- Registered Massage Therapy (30 mins) – $70
- Registered Massage Therapy (60 mins) – $120
For your convenience, we directly bill to all major third party insurance companies (see list below). Availability and the level of coverage is dependent on your individual carrier and/or plan.
Please note that all treatment fees are the responsibility of the patient. If online direct billing is not available, you will be asked to pay for your visit up front and we will provide you with a receipt which can be submitted to your extended health carrier for reimbursement. If you have any questions about direct billing or your insurance, our front office staff will be more than happy to help you!
We offer direct billing for the following:
- Pacific Blue Cross
- Medavie Blue Cross (Veterans Affairs, Canadian Armed Forces and RCMP)
- SunLife Financial
- Standard Life
- GreatWest Life
- Chamber of Commerce Group Insurance
- Industrial Alliance
- Financial Group
- Cowan Insurance Group
- Maximum Benefits
- Desjardins Insurance
- MSP Premium Services
You will need to bring:
- Your extended benefits card with your policy number and member ID
- If applicable, your BC services card
Direct Billing FAQ’s:
- How do I know how much my insurance will cover?
You can learn the details and extent of your coverage by contacting your extended health carrier or from your plan administrator.
- What if my visit is only partially covered by my extended health carrier?
We can still bill your carrier! If your visit is partially covered, we will bill the covered amount to the carrier and request that you pay the outstanding balance at the end of each treatment.
- Can we bill more than one third party insurance company for a single visit?
At this time, we can bill one single third party carrier per visit. Coordination of benefits is not available, though we will provide a receipt, which can be submitted for secondary coverage.
- What if I have been in a car accident and/or have an ICBC claim?
If you have an ICBC claim, we can bill ICBC directly for chiropractic coverage, so you will not have to pay out of pocket for your care. ICBC does require a small co-pay for massage therapy, which can be reimbursed with confirmation from your adjuster.
- What if my claim is denied?
If your visit is denied, you will be responsible for payment of your visit. If your claim has been denied, our front desk staff with advise you before you leave. Please note: Some plans have restrictions that do not allow for online direct billing. To check if you are eligible, please contact your extended health carrier.
We do not bill directly to WCB (WorkSafe BC). Upon request, we can provide a detailed receipt that can be submitted for reimbursement.