Updated Office Protocols
In order to ensure the safety of our patients and staff, we ask that you please adhere to our updated office protocols:
- Please only proceed with your appointment if you are FREE OF ANY SYMPTOMS OF ILLNESS, including:
- sore throat
- chills/body aches
- shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- new loss of taste or smell
- If you must re-schedule an appointment due to illness, you will NOT be charged a fee for the missed appointment. Missed appointments that are not related to illness will be subject to full charge.
- Masks are recommended, we encourage you to bring one to your appointment. Practitioners will be wearing masks during all treatments.
- Unless required for mobility/personal assistance, we ask that only individuals with a scheduled appointment enter the office. Minors may be accompanied by a guardian. If it is absolutely necessary to have additional individuals accompany you, please call our office in advance.
- In order to help us comply with social distancing and spacing of appointments, please arrive on time to your appointment.
- For Massage Therapy appointments: please wait in your car upon arrival. Your therapist will call or text you when they are ready, and will escort you into the treatment room.
- For Chiropractic appointments: upon arrival to the office, you will be immediately directed into a private treatment room.
- Please be responsible and maintain social distancing for all non-treatment interactions in the clinic. Please use the hand sanitizer and hand soap that will be available at the front desk and the washrooms.
- Please bring appropriate clothing (shorts, tank top, hair tie) with you to your appointment.
We ask that you please be patient and kind as we all adjust to these changes that are required for everyone’s health and safety. We are committed to physical distancing procedures, as well as enhanced cleaning and hand washing procedures, which require extra time.
You can download a PDF copy of our full Official Policies here.
Our purpose is to provide our patients and the South Okanagan community with the highest possible standard of healthcare. We feel the best way to help people is by empowering them to be an active participant in managing their own health and happiness.
highly skilled, experienced practitioners
soft tissue work, addressing a wide range of concerns
a gentle, whole body treatment
NuVista Chiropractic and Wellness
Our team of highly skilled and experienced practitioners are passionate about helping you achieve better health.
Committed to Helping You Achieve Your Goals
Located in Penticton, BC, and serving families across the South Okanagan, our team goes above and beyond to help you achieve your goals. Whether that means managing pain, working to achieve a more vibrant lifestyle or helping you reach fitness or performance goals, we take the time to understand your individual concerns and to create a personalized treatment plan tailored to YOUR needs. With longer appointment times, warm, caring staff and a patient-first approach you will notice that we do things a little different!
We strive to ensure that each person’s experience is comfortable and unique by providing a blend of chiropractic care, massage therapy, corrective exercise and the latest treatment modalities – all geared towards helping you achieve your personalized health goals.
In order to make your chiropractic and massage care as enjoyable and easy as possible, we offer convenient online booking, along with direct billing for ICBC, RCMP and most major third party insurers.